The UAE has introduced a new tax known as Corporate Tax, which will take effect on June 1st, 2023. Companies that are eligible for this tax must complete the registration process before the start of the financial year. The main objective of the corporate tax is to achieve the UAE’s strategic economic goals and promote accountability in the business sector. It also aims to establish the UAE as a desirable business hub.
To register for corporate tax in the UAE, you will need to provide the following documents:
– Latest Trade License Copy.
– Passport copy of the. corporate owner.
– Emirates ID of the corporate owner.
– Memorandum of Association (MOA) or Power of Attorney (POA) document.
– Contact Information (Email and Phone Number)
– Physical address and P.O box of the company.
– Annual financial audit report.